Stage Manager, Theatre (1-year contract)
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Oversee the daily operations of the entertainment program within the theme park and resort hotels
- Liaise with internal and external partners to manage all entertainment projects from concept development to the implementation stage
- Coordinate, integrate and supervise all the show and event elements including performers, technicians, costuming, cosmetology and maintenance for special events
- Enforce brand integrity issues and monitor and assist in updating operating guidelines
- Respond to develop production schedules, rehearsal plan, cast call time, installation process
- Respond to monitor production process and manage rehearsals
- Respond to create show cue scripts and call show cues
- Bachelor degree in Performing Arts, Technical Theater or related discipline preferred
- At least 4 years of experience in stage, event and/or production management
- Good knowledge of lighting, audio, SFX, scenic and stage set-up systems
- Proven leadership, problem solving, planning and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill with the ability to communicate with all levels of people
- Fluent in both English and Cantonese, Putonghua a plus
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
We welcome your comments and questions about this Stage Manager, Theatre (1-year contract) opportunity at Disney.