Senior Electrical & Mechanical Engineer
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Responsible to assist and delivery of all E&M designs related system with Electrical, A/C, Fire Services, Ride Controls, Plumbing and Drainage, Building Automation & Control, Energy Management and Park-wide Control
- Work closely with management to formulate and review Master Project Plan, Procurement Strategy, Project Management Plan, Constriction Management Plans, and Master Project Cost Plan
- Develop and review E&M design solutions to achieve objectives of the planned enhancement and development projects to fulfill business standard with internal and external party
- Monitor design progress, identify programme divergence and recommend remedial action and report on cost and time impact on design changes during design stage.
- Explore latest advancement in building services to bring in effective and environmental friendly design solutions, review and monitor the effectiveness in a building life cycle aspect
- Degree in Building Services / E&M Engineering or related disciplines
- Experience in relevant design in large scale commercial/ retail/ hotel projects
- With 5 yrs’ relevant E&M design experience
- Member of HKIE, CIBSE or equivalent
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both English and Cantonese