Senior Business Operations Analyst (12-month Contract)
Job Description Responsibilities
- Gather user's requirements, analyze issues and communicate with internal teams for process improvements / system changes / enhancements
- Prepare statistics and analysis reports
- Co-ordinate with both internal and external parties to ensure smooth operations
- Assist in ad-hoc projects / task as assigned from time to time
- Support daily operations
- Degree or above in Business Administration, Finance or IT related disciplines
- At least 5 years' working experience in finance or banking.
- Knowledge in Consumer Payments such as Credit Card operations is a plus
- Possess logical mind and derive insights from business information and figures, thus able to make good judgment
- A capable team player
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge in Business Objects and software programming would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with good command of English and Chinese
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
We welcome your comments and questions about this Senior Business Operations Analyst (12-month Contract) opportunity at Disney.