Sales Manager, Overseas MICE
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now! Responsibilities
- To achieve or exceed the agreed admission and room-night targets for the overseas MICE Segment from China, Singapore, Indonesia, India and other markets in the International region
- To formulate overall sales strategy, direction, and business priorities for different markets of the region to drive sustainable business results.
- To build solid relationship and network with key members of the travel trade, MICE end-users, tourism authorities, and other key stakeholders.
- To establish, maintain database and develop mechanism for reaching out to clients.
- To coordinate with the business solution & event team on product and service handling, as well as close liaisons with RMA on product pricing and creation to overcome operational / pricing / product barriers, and to facilitate sales conversion efficiencies.
- To provide insightful sales pace updates, market forecasts, and competitive analysis to the company’s senior management and other LOBs to facilitate overall business planning.
- Prepare for AOP, FYP plus other business reports and ad-hoc projects as required
- Bachelor degree holder
- At least 5 years of sales and account management experiences with exposures to hospitality industries
- An independent thinker with outstanding relationship management skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese is a must, proficient in Putonghua will be an advantage