Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Being the knowledge center of all procure to pay related policies such as environmental policies, agent's policy, contract administration, PCI (Payment Card Industry), product integrity etc. and provide training to cast members that have Procurement responsibility
- Lead and enhance procurement related analytics in responsible areas. Facilitate the adoption of ongoing program among business stakeholders and vendors
- Support and facilitate Controllership to coordinate internal and external audits on sourcing and procurement activities
- Assist the refinement of Sourcing and Procurement’s policies and procedures in line with market and segment changes
- Conduct analysis on vendor’s financial strength to facilitate risk assessment on doing business with the vendor
- Develop and update online training tools on procure to pay policies and procedures
- Support sourcing projects in the areas of local/oversea regulatory requirements and process improvement
- Bachelor degree holder in business, statistical or financial related discipline is preferred
- Procurement or supply chain management related qualification (e.g. CIPS and CPM). HKICPA or equivalent will be an advantage.
- Over 6 years of relevant experience in finance or sourcing and procurement
- Solid process management, analytical and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work with internal and external clients
- Knowledgeable procure to pay related policies will be advantageous
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)