Maintenance Planning Specialist
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Responsible for supporting internal contract administrative works, tendering of general maintenance service contracts
- Coordinate with the Service Engineer/Manager to understand the Integrated Facility Planning (IFP) and other Special Project requirements
- Responsible for special sourcing activities from intercompany (worldwide)
- Generate maintenance, procurement and financial data from the SAP, MAXIMO & Business Object system for analysis on demand basis
- Responsible for budget monitoring of Operation Expense and consolidating financial figures regularly
- Setup the Preventive Maintenance, Job Plans, Assets and Tools in Maximo in compliance with the company standard or the best practice
- Review and update Attractions/Facilities/Horticulture job plans for maintenance as per Engineer, Service Manager requests
- Coordinate with the site work maintenance between the end users and the vendors to ensure with business standard.
- Prepare procurement documents and change request documents for audit purposes
- Higher Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
- Experience in maintenance and inspection projects with industrial grade level
- With 4 years’ mechanical maintenance, finance or sourcing experience
- Familiar with SAP & MAXIMO system will be an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both English and Cantonese