Lifeguard - Full Time (Contract), HK Disneyland
5-day week at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
When operational and business needs allow, our full time Cast Members / employees will be scheduled two days off per week
At the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, dream jobs do exist. After all, a company built on imagination and wonder means the work will be definitely be interesting. The job of Lifeguard Cast Members at the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort is to ensure the well being of our Guests, keeping pool areas clean, answering Guest questions, providing information and assistance. ResponsibilitiesEnsure the safety of Guests, may be a first responder to emergency situations Enforce policies, rules, and regulations at swimming pool and Inspiration Lake Monitor the activities of Guests at swimming pool and Inspiration Lake; rescue Guests and provide first aid treatment to Guests when needed Greet Guests with positive, friendly and helpful attitude; Proactively address guest needs by answering questions, giving directions and other information regarding the resort or surrounding areas Handle general care and cleaning of the swimming pool and pool area; conduct simple tests to determine water quality Complete pool attendance and other required reports and perform other duties as may be assigned by the location manager Participate in in-service training
- Must Possess a valid Pool Lifeguard Award / Pool Lifeguard Management Award / Advanced Pool Lifeguard Award issued by Hong Kong Life Saving Society or equilvalent
- Must Possess a valid First Aid Certificate that issued by Hong Kong St.John Ambulance / Hong Kong Red Cross / Auxillary Medical Service or equilvalent
- Strong observational skills to proactively identify Guest needs and ensure safety guidelines are being followed
- Strong verbal communication skills, able to positively engage with Guests, team members, and management
- Able to speak Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Willingness to work at different locations in the resort area, including outdoor locations
- This role is Full-Time and requires full availability for any shift
#LI-DNI Additional InformationSCHEDULE AVAILABILITY Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidate should be available for any shift on a MINIMUM of 5 days per week from March to October 2017. He/She will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company, including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.