Housekeeping Lead - Full Time, HK Disneyland
5-day week at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
When operational and business needs allow, our full time Cast Members / employees will be scheduled two days off per week.
For many of our Guests, staying at one of the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort hotels is a dream come true. Our Housekeeping Lead help bring those dreams to life by creating special memories and a home-away-from-home experience for each of our Guests everyday.
Applicants for this position will be invited to interview at the Hong Kong Disneyland Career Bazaar, details as follows:
Date: January 25 (Thu) and January 26 (Fri)
Venue: D2 Place ONE, 9 Cheung Yee Street, Lai Chi Kok
Time: 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
You will receive an invitation email to make an appointment after submitting an online application. You may also make an appointment through our recruitment hotline / Whatsapp 9339-3882. ResponsibilitiesAs a member of the Housekeeping team, responsibilities include:
- To inspect guestrooms and corridors of assigned floors ensuring adherence to cleanliness standards.
- To assign rooms to Floor Host on duty and job assignments for Houseman.
- To report on any faults found on floors and in guestrooms for repair and follow up.
- To conduct in the job training to Floor Host and Houseman.
- To set up VIP rooms prior to the arrival. To attend guest requests and deliver service in a consistent manner.
- To inspect all work done by Floor Host and Houseman providing feedback as appropriate.
- To control linen, guest supplies and cleaning supplies, ensuring correct storage and request quantity.
- Prepare the Birthday/Honeymoon/Anniversary set up in room prior guest arrival
- Ability to speak fluent Cantonese and conversational English and Putonghua
- 3 years experience in Housekeeping
Full-Time availability is required. This role is Full-Time and requires full availability for any shift.
#LI-DNI Required Education
Certificate holder Preferred Education
Qualification of Vocational Housekeeping will be an advantage
#LI-DNI Additional InformationSCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company - typically 5 to 6 working days per week including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.