Facility Project Specialist
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now! Responsibilities
- Develop project plan, prepare the feasibility studies, coordinate with the design team, administrate the contracts, and monitor the construction process in time, cost, quality and statutory requirement compliance
- Responsible for the assigned projects from planning to delivery, including constructability, logistic planning, procurement, contract administration, site safety supervision and quality assurance, etc.
- Manage the projects with license applications/ alterations to enable LOB’s business
- Supervise, monitor and report progress of projects, identify critical activities and quality divergence, and recommend remedial actions
- Coordinate with maintenance team and end-user for hand-over of the project and follow up on the punch list at completion stage
- Higher Diploma/ Degree in Architecture Study/ Building Surveying/ Building Study/ Engineering or related disciplines
- Experience in project/ construction management role on large scale institutional/ commercial/ retail/ hotel projects
- Experience in facility related licensing management such as license new application, alterations and renewal is preferable
- Understanding of the property development, statutory submission process, and construction sequence required
- With 5-7 years’ project/ construction management experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both English and Cantonese