Entertainment Warehouse Technician - Full Time, HK Disneyland
5-day week at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
When operational and business needs allow, our full time Cast Members / employees will be scheduled two days off per week.
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities. Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now! Responsibilities
- Handle check-in and check-out for all entertainment equipment, including equipment packing and loading
- Conduct and document all preventative maintenance on entertainment equipments and facilities
- Conduct regular inventory checks and prepare various tracking reports for Management
- Tertiary education or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in warehouse or entertainment equipment management, supervisory experience required for senior level
- Experience with lifting and access equipment preferred
- Shift duty is required
- Team player with good interpersonal & communication skills
- Good computer skills in MS Office application, including MS Access and Maximo date entry preferred
- Driving license and Forklift license is an advantage
- Working knowledge of lighting, audio, SFX, rigging and stage equipment is preferred
Additional InformationSCHEDULE AVAILABILITY Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company, including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.