Associate Manager, Technology (Systems Architecture)
The Systems Architecture team is in charge of the backend servers and application infrastructure of all business applications of Hong Kong Disneyland Resort. The job holder’s responsibility includes but is not limited to data management and database design.
- Manage the in house data warehouse and databases team to provide highest level of services to IT team members and end users
- Provide technical expertise on resolving complex data issues involving multiple systems and interfaces
- Work closely with other IT team members, vendors and contractors to design and recommend the data architecture
- Manage external vendor on project implementation from initiation to completion
- Work with security team to ensure data security and prepare required information for system audit
- Coordinate between Technology teams, second line support and vendor to handle daily support and enhancement activities on data warehouse including problem management
- Bachelor degree holder majoring in Computer Science or related disciplines with at least 10 years of work experiences
- Hand on experience on enterprise database environment and complex data warehouse project
- Solid experience in DBMS, database design, BI tool, ETL and data warehousing
- Knowledge in CRM and data analytics software
- Knowledge in Agile Project Management Model and Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC)
- Able to gather and analyze information effectively to resolve technical problems and provide business improvements.
- Able to manage multiple tasks, anticipate project needs, prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills for both verbal and written in English and Chinese