Analyst, Research Information Management (1-year contract)
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Consolidate and process raw and clean data to regular management reports and ad-hoc requests of in-park research studies which provide insights for company-wide usage across departments
- Create/ Update questionnaire programs; implement to Data Processing and Fieldwork team by giving briefing and assistance for in-park research studies
- Implement statistical quality control process among fieldwork team to ensure quality data is achieved and collected
- Support in ad hoc research projects management, conducting advanced analysis and statistical modelling to provide additional insights to research findings
- Manage research systems and database, develop data processing protocols to improve quality of system deliverables
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Business, Computer Science or any related disciplines
- At least 3 years working experience in data consolidation and manipulation, preferably in Market Research industry
- Proficient with the use of Statistical software (e.g SPSS or SAS) to transform data to insightful research reports, strong in VB language in building macros for report automation. Knowledge with Tableau and ConfirmIT is an advantage
- Extensive knowledge in Quantitative research with strong analytical skills
- Consumer focus, strong sense of accountability and attention to details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills