The Culinary team at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts creates unforgettable dining experiences for guests from around the world. Here, you can use your skills in our fast-paced environment in areas that range from catering to fine dining to pastry to quick service. No matter your role, you’ll help provide a magical experience for any dining occasion.
Ensure exceptional Guest service - Ensure consistent production and excellent presentation of well-prepared, flavorful food
Show your creativity - Assist in the creation and development of unique food offerings that provide our Guests with a variety of selections
Lead a team of culinary professionals - Provide leadership, support, motivation and development of Cast Members creating a positive environment that encourages ownership and accountability
Ensure the safety of our Guest and Cast - Ensure operational compliance to Walt Disney Parks & Resorts (WDP&R) Standards, Loss Prevention Standards with adherence to State of Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation and WDP&R Food Safety Standards
Collaborate with key partners - Maintain good partnerships with the front-of-the-house team as well as strategic partners to provide a seamless Guest experience
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum five years culinary experience
- Minimum two years culinary management experience
- Understanding of and ability to demonstrate fundamentals of cooking (e.g., mother sauces, seasonal product knowledge, etc.)
- Proven ability to use cooking skills in the creation of menus that meet the dietary needs and trends of Guests
- Proven ability to coach, lead and inspire a diverse Cast
- Ability to build relationships
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills with direct reports and strategic partners
- Demonstrated organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proven computer skills
- Proven ability to be a self-starter and initiator
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- High school degree or equivalent
How To Stand Out:
- Previous experience in a high volume restaurant or hotel
- Previous experience in table service and quick service restaurants
- Knowledgeable of industry trends and practical business applications
- Demonstrated ability to identify and procure superior products in the development of quality menu items
Who We Are:
“We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen.
Additional Information©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.
For more information on our Culinary team, please visit: https://parksjobs.disneycareers.com/culinary-jobs-at-disney.