The Walt Disney Parks & Resorts Management Science & Integration (MSI) consulting team is responsible for supporting clients across The Walt Disney Company including Parks and Resorts, Media Networks (ABC and ESPN), Studio Entertainment and Disney Interactive Media. MSI leverages technology, data analytics, optimization, statistical and econometric modeling to explore opportunities, shape business decisions and drive business value.
MSI seeks forward-thinking team members who are passionate about delivering quality results and enjoy working closely with business partners on both strategic and tactical challenges. Candidates should have a natural curiosity to understand the "why" behind business performance, take a proactive role in problem-solving, be results oriented, be able to prioritize and be a team player in a collaborative environment.
- Accountable for the sustainment, evolution and viability of our resort revenue management systems. Lead a team to organize and prioritize work in partnership with a wide range of internal clients, partners and stakeholders.
- Act as the product manager for the current resort revenue management solution and help evolve future solutions.
- Oversee collecting and analyzing large data sets, developing insights, interpreting results, building appropriate models, and creating client communication on key findings.
- Communicating clearly, effectively, and persuasively across diverse teams will be critical to the success of this role.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Computer Science or other quantitative field
- Minimum five to seven years of experience in software product management, revenue management, and/or business analysis
- Success leading, developing, and motivating high-performing teams
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven creative problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to partner with others to handle multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience developing short- and long-term product roadmaps for implementation and sustainment
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize, and balance concurrent projects and sustainment activities
- Proficiency acquiring, organizing, cleansing, manipulating, and merging large volumes of data
- Demonstrated experience performing exploratory quantitative analysis
- Demonstrated experience with Tableau or other data visualization tool
- Ability to simplify complex analytics into clear recommendations that are easily understood and executable
- Proven depth of knowledge in revenue management
- Good balance of technical and business acumen
- Ability to work independently as well as across teams in a diverse, international, collaborative environment.
How To Stand Out:
- Master’s degree with specialization in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field
- Excellent client orientation and customer service skills, internal or external consulting experience.
- Experience administrating a revenue management and/or dynamic pricing system
- Proven experience and strong understanding of advanced analytic methods, knowledge of demand forecasting and optimization
- Experience with analytics and visualization tools and languages SAS, SQL, Tableau, Python, R
- Demonstrated proficient software development and database skills
Who We Are:
“We make happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen.
Additional Information©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.