Manager-Global IFP Systems & Analysis
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
“We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
The Integrated Facilities Planning (IFP) team is responsible for developing, maintaining, and refining the integrated multi-year asset re-investment strategies and plan for our Walt Disney Parks and Resorts (WDPR). This includes the development of the near term plan for review, approval and implementation. The team focuses on the sustainment and life cycle optimization of existing assets via long term, multi-year planning and represents the lifecycle perspective in new development efforts.
The manager, IFP Global Systems & Analysis leads a team focused on analysis and decision support, strategy development and implementation to optimize and enhance the processes, systems and IFP programs within WDPR. This role requires a challenging balance of leadership, strategic and analytical thinking, process improvement skills and technical understanding. The manager will lead and inspire the team responsible for global IFP analysis and best practice sharing, development of work class strategies, process and metrics improvement and the optimized use of asset management systems. FOS includes engineering, maintenance, utilities, manufacturing, construction, distribution services and project management organizations for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. As this role has segment wide responsibility, an ideal candidate has a high level of comfort in working with partners across the FOS organization, finance and WDPR as a whole.
- Leads a team of leaders providing global integration, systems and decision support, strategy and process refinement for Parks and Resorts IFP globally.
- Inspires and develops individuals and the team as a whole, for optimal performance and career development
- Leverages industry and Disney specific experience to deliver high quality, solution-oriented, accurate, and realistic strategies, analysis and processes with partner and stakeholder buy-in.
- Leads the team in development, execution and communication of multiple concurrent strategic initiatives including asset strategies, life cycle analysis, process improvements and performance metrics.
- Leads continued implementation and optimization of the global IFP asset management system.
- In partnership with Subject Matter Experts, develops and refines asset strategies (life cycle analysis) and related impacts to current and future plans.
- Maintains a global focus to influence best practices and consistency where appropriate.
- Leads analytical efforts, synthesizing information to form a clear point of view and facilitating informed decision making.
- Exercises strong partnership, collaboration and facilitation with multiple stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Establishes and maintains a strong understanding of the Global IFP programs in order to develop high quality strategies, processes and systems.
- Identifies and understands project related impacts on all Lines of Business (e.g., Operations, FOS, etc.).
- Thinks strategically, is inclusive of differing perspectives and is a thought partner throughout the planning process.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with Global IFP partners, cultivating strong relationships and understanding with FOS, Finance, DVC and LOB partners.
- Manages and informs integrated processes with FOS partners, challenging the status quo to facilitate safe, efficient and creative solutions.
- Develops and delivers effective presentations for all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated strong leadership, analytical, relationship and communication skills, proven at all levels of the organization.
- Experience successfully driving and leading through system and process change.
- Demonstrated ability to lead data driven decision processes and develop strategic perspectives.
- Demonstrated influence and strategic problem solving skills with a high level of creativity and innovation.
- Demonstrated aptitude leading systems, process improvement and metrics work.
- Ability to drive efforts to success in a rapidly changing environment with multiple demands and competing priorities.
- Exercises and expects strong attention to detail, organization and follow through skills.
- Demonstrated success with development and implementation of long term plans and strategies.
- Proven leader who builds teams and inspires progress.
- Exhibit professional excellence, process oriented with a technical foundation.
- Experience in the project lifecycle, facilities management, engineering design, construction or sustainment.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate through creative problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated strong facilitation and presentation skills with the ability to translate and complement technical solutions and details with business perspectives
- Previous WDPR FOS work experience with proven relationships.
- Proven success with large scale asset strategies and sustainment planning.
- Experience with Tririga, Maximo, VueWorks, BIRT or other facility planning software.
- Experience with Tableau, Watson or other data analytics/visualization software.
- Proven familiarity with technical aspects of construction and maintenance work and methods.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field (Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, etc.)
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Additional licensing or certification credentials
Additional Information©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.