Global Contracts Analyst
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
“We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
The Global Contracts Analyst is a key contributor to the Engineering Services Integration Team. He/she will have the opportunity to work with large, omni-channel, data sets and sophisticated “big data” tools. In order to succeed and further his/her career, the Global Contracts Analyst must possess a passion for diving into data, preparing reports, finding insights through advanced analyses, and making impactful recommendations to improve business performance and/or Guest satisfaction at the pace of business.
This Global Contracts Analyst has flexibility in planning daily activities, initiating projects, and making strategic decisions that move the business forward, while enjoying a high level of visibility/exposure for career development.
The position does not have direct reports.
ResponsibilitiesThe Global Contracts Analyst’s key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Data Preparation
- Work with business partners to determine needs and requirements
- Identify and document data requirements to support both ongoing and ad hoc analysis
- Learn new data sets to develop an expertise in those data sets
- Learn new programming languages to support development
- Document data processes
- Data Analysis and Insights
- QA data to ensure accuracy
- Analyze and mine data to find opportunities in time allotted
- Undertake proactive and reactive ad-hoc requests as needed
- Make business recommendations based on the data findings
- Automate data processes to increase efficiency
- Analysis Distribution
- Design effective and impactful reports and visualizations for both large and small scale distribution
- Create presentations to highlight recommendations and to “tell a story” which can be understood by all layers of business (from field support to Executive Leadership).
Basic QualificationsThe Global Contracts Analyst’s required qualifications include:
- 1+ years of analytical experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, complex, and ambiguous business environment
- Ability to deliver work on-time
- Possess team player mentality
- Possess a “get stuff done” mentality
- Attentive to detail/detail oriented
- Possess a desire to learn and grow with an organization
- Self-motivated with the ability to learn quickly
Preferred QualificationsThe Global Contracts Analyst’s preferred qualifications include:
- 5+ years of analytical experience
- Ability to apply statistical rigor to analyses
- Proficient with business intelligence tools
- Knowledge of “big data” environments and tools
- Experience with text mining and data standardization
- Proficient with Tableau
- Proficient with Maximo
- Comfort speaking in front of panels and/or Senior Leadership
- Associates Degree in an analytical/quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, economics, mathematics, marketing analytics, engineering, etc.) or equivalent experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical/quantitative field or equivalent.
Additional Information©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.