Experience Insights Analyst Internship - Fall 2018
The Experience Insights team seeks to tell the story of our Guests' holistic vacation experiences and pioneer new tactics to enhance vacations through data integration, data science, statistical modeling/analysis, and delivery of innovative services. You will be responsible for building operations research and statistical models for various initiatives supporting the Guest experience.
ResponsibilitiesMake an impact by….
- Performing data collection, data cleansing and validation, and reporting/analysis tasks
- Integrating multiple data sets contributing to a '360-degree' view of the Guest
- Supporting the analysis and validation of forecasting, predictive, and optimization models
Basic QualificationsWhat you bring to the role…
- Proficient in optimized SQL, Teradata SQL
- Proficient with SAS Enterprise Guide
- Experience with Tableau
- Ability to convert customer needs in to a completed solution, managing several projects simultaneously with strong organizational skills, partnering skills and attention to detail
- Aptitude and willingness to learn new science, software, and analytics applications
- Ability to write, create, and verbalize a strong presentation
- Majoring in Data Analytics, Data Science, or a related area
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (Note: Cumulative GPA stated on resume and application must match cumulative GPA of current institution’s transcript. Please, no rounding.)
Company Overview The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world. Additional InformationInternship Eligibility:
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within the past six (6) months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program. Note: Once you have completed one consecutive year of employment on a Disney internship or program, there must be a minimum 6 month gap before the start of a new internship or program
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full work availability
- Must provide own transportation to/from work
- Current Active Disney Cast Members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland Cast Members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
Program Length: The approximate dates of this internship are June through January 2019. Interns must be fully available for the duration of the internship.
Housing: A limited amount of company-sponsored housing is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Recommendation – Print This Role Description: Strong candidates may be invited to complete a phone interview. We strongly encourage applicants to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for a phone interview.
- College transcripts (official or unofficial) - Please upload your transcript while completing the online application
To upload this document:
- Log into your dashboard at www.DisneyInterns.com
- Click the link labeled “Edit Profile Info”
- Click on the “Attachments” Tab
- Be sure your document is in the required title format: FirstName_LastName_Type (i.e. Mickey_Mouse_Transcript)
- Select document type of “Other”