Entertainment Stage Technician- Full-Time, Walt Disney World
Walt Disney Entertainment is seeking Stage Technicians for live entertainment throughout Walt Disney World® Resort. From our stage shows to parades and special events, the Stage Technician team brings magic to life through innovation, continual training and cutting edge technology.ResponsibilitiesOur Stage Technicians are responsible for the technical aspects of our live shows to ensure a seamless, magical experience for our Guests. As a Stage Technician you’ll have an opportunity to bring the magic to life!
Full-time Cast Members may be eligible to receive medical, dental & vision benefits, plus paid vacation & sick days. Cast Members receive Theme Park admission and discounts at select dining, merchandise and recreation locations. Basic Qualifications
- Proven technical experience in live entertainment in at least one of the following disciplines:
- Digital Audio and Sound Reinforcement
- Lighting with Conventional and Moving Light Operation
- Video Engineering/Projection Mapping.
- Proven ability to operate, program, troubleshoot and maintain equipment for theatrical and live entertainment venues. Includes understanding of electrical circuitry.
- Proven working knowledge of theatrical terminology and documentation.
- Ability to work in an active environment, inclement or extreme weather conditions.
- Ability to adapt to a physically demanding role that encompasses frequent lifting, climbing, squatting, and standing for long periods of time.
- Valid U.S. driver's license.
- Full-time positions require full availability, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Advanced Networking and computer skills
- Show Control/Automation
- Leadership Experience
- Experience Operating Scissor Lifts, Forklifts, etc
Additional Information©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.
KEYWORD: WDW Casting wdwcasting WDW Stage Tech