Engineering Services Manager
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
“We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
ResponsibilitiesProvide primary technical oversight and direction for the troubleshooting, repair, preventive maintenance, and refurbishment of Attractions Show, Ride, and Control Systems. Oversee the safety, reliability, availability, regulatory compliance, and show quality aspects of Attractions. Provide leadership to approximately 15 to 50 union craft workers per shift and develop a high level of teamwork and cooperation. Basic Qualifications
- A minimum of five years working experience in a maintenance-related field
- A minimum of three years of leadership and management experience in a maintenance environment
- Demonstrated electrical and electronic experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and subassemblies
- Organized and systematic approach to problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven decision maker with the ability to handle multiple tasks while under time constraints
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Must be willing to work evenings, holidays, weekends, and various shifts as needed
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Demonstrated financial management and budgeting skills
- Working knowledge of maintenance reporting and scheduling systems, such as Maximo
- Proven strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated strong partnering, coaching, and mentoring skills
- Experienced in project process, development, and implementation
- Proven experience in successful team building and customer service
- Bachelor of Science degree in a technical field
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Additional Information©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.