Dealer Relationship Officer
“We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
Initiate, develop and maintain strong, profitable business relationships with auto dealers in a specified market area. Educate key dealership personnel on the benefits of our programs, communicating to management any issues, concerns, opportunities, market conditions and competitor programs.
- Three to Five years’ of relevant work experience
- Two years' experience in sales or business development
- Demonstrated ability to develop business relationships with decision makers, preferably with auto dealer principals
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Well-developed business management, presentation, and relationship selling skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Results-oriented with a high level of personal initiative
- Ability to take the initiative while working independently and work in a team
- Exceptional decision-making, conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- High level of autonomy, reliability, and dependability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good Driving Record
- Ability to travel extensively is required, as much as 90% of time spent on the road visiting dealer partners
- Three years’ experience in the same or closely-related position
- Two years' experience in auto dealer financial service industry
- Experience in Credit Union loan services, policies, and procedures
- Experience working with Credit Union Direct Lending (CUDL), Aimbridge, RouteOne and/or DealerTracd
- Experience establishing relationships with auto dealers
- Bilingual in Spanish
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree
The Walt Disney Company is a world-class entertainment and technological leader. Walt’s passion was to continuously envision new ways to move audiences around the world—a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts and a cruise line to sports, news, movies and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences — and we’re constantly looking for new ways to enhance these exciting experiences. Bring your individual talents here and discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Partners Federal Credit Union is a full-service financial institution serving the financial needs of its Members worldwide. Sponsored by The Walt Disney Company, Partners enjoys outstanding strength and stability and always with an exclusive connection to The Walt Disney Company that ensures a level of quality unsurpassed in banking. Partners is truly Cast Members serving Cast Members.