Custodial Utility (3rd Shift)- Full Time, Walt Disney World
Sparkling surfaces and pristine backdrops are at the heart of the Walt Disney World® Resort. Our Utility Custodial team takes delight in ensuring that the magic of Disney shines through for all of our guests to enjoy as they visit this happy place.
Utility Custodial Hosts and Hostesses receive a starting rate of $10.40/hour
The responsibilities of Utility Custodial cast members include heavy duty industrial cleaning, such as pressure washing, waxing, buffing, high dusting and heavy lifting.
Third-Shift Utility Custodial Hosts and Hostesses receive a starting rate of $10.40/hour as well as an additional premium of $1.00/hour.
ResponsibilitiesCustodial Utility Hosts and Hostesses will have the opportunity to work across a variety of locations, both indoors and outdoors. Daily responsibilities include:
- Pressure wash concrete and other surfaces.
- Work at different heights to clean building walls and windows.
- Remove debris from waterways and flumes as well as clean basins and decorative fountains.
- Clean and extract carpets with portable trailer mounts.
- Operate heavy duty vehicles such as forklifts, pallet jacks, sweeper trucks, scissor lifts, utility trailers, aerial lifts, among others.
- Cleaning hazardous spills.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- Driver's license from any state required.
- Willing to work at various heights preferred.
- Ability to lift, pull or push up to 70 lbs.
- This role is Full Time and requires full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- 3rd shift positions start working at 10:00pm or later and must be available until 9:30am.
- Previous custodial experience preferred.
- Previous pressure washing experience preferred.
- Previous experience using specialized floor cleaning equipment (buffers and carpet care cleaners) preferred.
- Previous experience using ride-on sweeper/scrubber equipment preferred.
At Disney, we're storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world. Additional InformationSCHEDULE AVAILABILTY Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
IMPORTANT: You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.
KEYWORD: WDW Casting WDWCASTING