Custodial 3rd Shift- Part Time, Walt Disney World
Sparkling surfaces and pristine backdrops are at the heart of the Walt Disney World® Resort. Our Custodial team takes delight in ensuring that the magic of Disney shines through for all of our guests to enjoy as they visit this happy place.
Third-Shift Custodial Hosts and Hostesses receive a starting rate of $10.00/hour as well as an additional premium of $1.00/hour.
ResponsibilitiesThird-Shift Custodial Hosts and Hostesses will have the opportunity to work across a variety of locations, both indoors and outdoors. Daily responsibilities include cleaning tables, emptying trashcans, cleaning restrooms, using chemicals, heavy lifting, prolonged standing, and sweeping and general area cleaning.
Other responsibilities include:
- Detail clean bathrooms and other areas
- Scrub and polish floors
- Clean and dust attractions and shows after closing hours
- Pressure wash concrete and other surfaces
- Polish brass and other surfaces
- Work at different heights to clean building walls and ceilings
- Cleaning hazardous spills
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- This role is Part-Time and requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of THREE (3) days per week, including nights and holidays.
- 3rd shift positions start working at 10:00pm or later and must be available until 9:30am.
- Previous custodial experience preferred.
- Previous pressure washing experience preferred.
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred.
Company Overview At Disney, we're storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world. Additional InformationSCHEDULE AVAILABILTY Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
IMPORTANT: You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.
KEYWORD: WDW Casting WDWCASTING