Concierge H/H - Part Time, Walt Disney World
A vacation at the Walt Disney World® Resort is a magical experience and it begins the moment our Guests check-in. By welcoming Guests upon arrival and providing them with the level of service that Disney is known for, our Guests experience the Disney magic from the moment they arrive.
Concierge H/H receive a starting rate of $11.35/hour ResponsibilitiesWalt Disney World Concierge Cast Members are responsible for answering Guest inquiries, having knowledge of the Walt Disney World Resort property in order to direct Guests and Guest check-in and check-out procedures. Our Concierge Cast Members assist with planning for on-site Guests by supporting reservations and providing detailed property amenity information. Cash handling and computer skills are vital to the role. From our Value Resort Hotels to our Deluxe rooms, Concierge Cast must maintain Disney quality Guest service, while maintaining a safe and clean work environment. All Concierge Cast Members are responsible for assisting with the food and beverage offerings which can include replenishing food, washing dishes, serving alcohol, maintaining inventory of liquor, and partnering with Culinary to ensure food quantity. This role requires extensive partnering with various levels, from setting up VIP tours to managing Guest concerns in regard to park locations or dining. Communication and a positive attitude are vital to providing a magical experience to our resort Guests.
- One (1) year in a Guest facing role/experience in Resort Front Desk, Guest Services, or related professional areas.
- Must have the ability to lift and carry 25 pounds, availability to continue product education and ability to complete daily cleaning duties.
- Candidates should exhibit strong organizational skills and an outgoing personality in addition to a positive, friendly, helpful attitude toward Cast Members and Guests to maintain the world-class quality of the Disney experience.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- Part-Time roles require FULL AVAILABILITY for any shift, a minimum of (3) three days per week.Full-Time roles require full availability for any shift, any day, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Two (2) years of college/higher education in a related field which include Hotel & Restaurant Management, Hospitality, or related majors.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Previous cash handling experience.
- Comfortable using complex computer programs.
Additional InformationSCHEDULE AVAILABILTY Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.
KEYWORDS: CONCIERGE2017 CONCIERGE 2017 WDW Casting wdwcasting