Business Continuity Manager
“We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
ResponsibilitiesUnder the direction of the Manager of Operational Risk, the Business Continuity Manager (BCM) will lead the development and maintenance of the organization’s business continuity (BC), disaster recovery (DR), and incident response programs (IRP), such that these programs meet member service expectations and comply with regulatory guidelines. BCM develops and implements methodology for an ongoing cycle of business impact analysis, risk assessment, risk management planning, and risk monitoring through testing and exercises. BCM communications with executive management and key stakeholders to support risk-aware culture as it relates to these programs.
This position is responsible for the development enterprise and organization level plans to ensure the organization can recover its most critical functions and member services within stated Recovery Time Objectives, as well as working with individual leaders to facilitate the creation of departmental plans. Additional responsibilities will include accountability for disaster recovery and incident response management. The role holder will support the global disaster recovery management program including planning, implementation, response, and recovery activities.
Due to the sensitive nature of the assigned duties, the ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality are an absolute requirement. Basic Qualifications
- Minimum 5-10 years of relevant work experience
- 5-8 years Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery experience
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong administrative skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, business acumen, and business writing skills
- Moderate to Advanced Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Proven ability to prepare and deliver presentations
- Demonstrated strong computer skills and/or experience with Bank Processing Systems
- Firm working knowledge of information technology processes and information security principles
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), or other related professional industry certification(s).
- 3-5 years experience in financial services
- Working knowledge of FFIEC, ISO, NIST, PCI
- Prior IT experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Emergency Management, IT, Risk Management and/or equivalent
The Walt Disney Company is a world-class entertainment and technological leader. Walt’s passion was to continuously envision new ways to move audiences around the world—a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts and a cruise line to sports, news, movies and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences — and we’re constantly looking for new ways to enhance these exciting experiences. Bring your individual talents here and discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Partners Federal Credit Union is a full-service financial institution serving the financial needs of its Members worldwide. Sponsored by The Walt Disney Company, Partners enjoys outstanding strength and stability and always with an exclusive connection to The Walt Disney Company that ensures a level of quality unsurpassed in banking. Partners is truly Cast Members serving Cast Members.