Bus Mechanic, Walt Disney World
The Walt Disney Company is a world-class entertainment and technological leader. Walt’s passion was to continuously envision new ways to move audiences around the world—a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts and a cruise line to sports, news, movies and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences — and we’re constantly looking for new ways to enhance these exciting experiences. Bring your individual talents here and discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you’ve been looking for. “It takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt was on to something when he said that, and it continues to ring true today. No matter the stage in your career, being a part of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts means being a part of a team where you help bring innovation to life through unsurpassed products, services and most importantly remarkable experiences. As a Cast Member you are the steward and connection to our legacy and the backbone of our thriving innovations. Join our team and watch your dreams come true.
Walt Disney World Co. currently has full-time openings for experienced Diesel/Bus mechanics to Support a rapidly growing transit fleet.
ResponsibilitiesPerform scheduled/preventive maintenance, overhauls, and troubleshooting of buses. Basic Qualifications
- Multi-year experience repair/maintenance of transit/over-the-road buses and or trucks.
- Multi-year experience removing, cleaning, repairing, reinstalling, and adjusting engine emission, driveline, and electrical/electronic components.
- Multi-year experience troubleshooting and repairing brakes, suspension, steering, and exhaust systems.
- Must possess a MVAC 609 refrigerant recovery certification.
- Must have or be able to obtain, a valid ASE T4 or H4 heavy duty brake certification.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Class "A" or "B" CDL license with passenger endorsement.
- Cummins Insite diagnostic system experience.
- Wheelchair ramp and Marquee sign knowledge
- MIM systems experience.
Additional Information©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity
Keyword: WDW Casting, wdwcasting