Spa Massage Therapist - Part Time
Responsible for providing exceptional guest service while providing massages/other related services to guests for therapeutic and remedial reasons, administering body conditioning treatments by applying various approved substances to the guests body.
- Provide consistent professional massage treatments in accordance with Spa protocols and accepted certification practices
- Ability to properly apply alcohol, lubricants and other substances to the guests body
- Ability to massage body by properly kneading, rubbing and stroking the flesh to stimulate circulation, relax tight muscles and provide other beneficial effects
- Properly care for equipment and us proper amounts of products to be cost effective
- Possess complete knowledge of all services and products while educating and training guests.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures
- Perform prep work and properly clean and restock room as required
- Actively promote spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail as well as programs and promotions
- Handle guests questions and concerns professionally and courteously
- Provide accurate and immediate responses to all requests by guests ensuring complete guest satisfaction
- Regularly attend/participate in and support ongoing training to continue to be knowledgeable about current spa trends
- Must be able to perform all massage treatments offered by Resort spa
- Licensed Massage Therapist with State of Hawaii
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent guest service skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Previous experience in a Spa or Hotel environment
- Previous experience with ability to handle difficult/sensitive situations with minimal/no supervision
- Ability to confidently utilize service recovery methods
- Proactive in anticipating guest needs
- Knowledgeable about Resort and surrounding area
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- Previous Massage Therapist experience preferred
- Basic computer knowledge
- Knowledge of Hawaiian/Japanese language preferred
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred
Company Overview At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world. Additional InformationSCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a three (3) month period. If you have applied within the last three (3) months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
Keyword: Aulani Casting
©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing creativity from diversity.