Spa Manicurist - Part Time
A Spa Manicurist is responsible for providing exceptional guest service while providing professional nail, hand and foot treatments.
- Provide consistent professional nail, hand and foot treatments in accordance with Spa protocols and accepted certification practices
- Properly care for equipment and us proper amounts of products to be cost effective
- Possess complete knowledge of all services and products while educating and training guests.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures
- Perform prep work and properly clean and restock room as required
- Actively promote spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail as well as programs and promotions
- Handle guests questions and concerns professionally and courteously
- Provide accurate and immediate responses to all requests by guests ensuring complete guest satisfaction
- Regularly attend/participate in and support ongoing training to continue to be knowledgeable about current spa trends
- Must be able to perform all nail, hand and foot services offered by Resort spa
- Must currently hold and maintain state Nail Technician license (with state of Hawaii)
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent guest service skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality
- Previous experience in a Spa or Hotel environment
- Previous experience with ability to handle difficult/sensitive situations with minimal/no supervision
- Ability to confidently utilize service recovery methods
- Proactive in anticipating guest needs
- Knowledgeable about Resort and surrounding area
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- Training Availability: 2-3 weeks of full availability (day AND evening) will be required immediately following the start date to complete the training
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events
- This role is Part-Time and requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of THREE (3) days per week, including nights and holidays
- Previous Nail Technician experience preferred
- Basic computer knowledge
- Knowledge of Hawaiian/Japanese language preferred
- Previous experience working in a hospitality or tourism related role on the Hawaiian Islands preferred
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred.
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world. Additional InformationSCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a three (3) month period. If you have applied within the last three (3) months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
Keyword: AULANI CASTING
©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing creativity from diversity.
We welcome your comments and questions about this Spa Manicurist - Part Time opportunity at Disney.