Resort Maintenance Manager
The Disney culture is enchanting and unique, and we have found a kindred spirit in the living heritage and graceful rhythm of O`ahu. Built upon 21 acres of oceanfront, Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa, welcomes Guests in true local fashion, calling on your natural passion and Aloha spirit to help us cultivate an experience that is upbeat, colorful and rooted in tradition. Here, you will form close connections with Cast Members and watch neighbors become friends. While our Guests take home happiness, the legends of O`ahu will become as much a part of them as they are of you. ResponsibilitiesProvide primary technical oversight and direction for the troubleshooting, repair, refurbishment, and show quality of Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa Facilities Assets. Provide leadership to approximately 30+ maintenance engineering staff performing daily preventative and corrective maintenance on a variety of facilities. Develop a high level of teamwork and cooperation while managing safety, regulatory compliance and productivity. Basic Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in a maintenance environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within a resort/hotel maintenance environment.
- This candidate will supervise engineering employees and will interview, schedule, train, develop, coach and counsel. This candidate will also conduct performance reviews, resolve issues and recommend disciplinary action as appropriate.
- This candidate will implement and schedule all property and equipment Preventative Maintenance (PM) programs in compliance with Disney standards and local, state, and national codes and regulations to ensure safety, Guest and Cast Member satisfaction, to protect the assets and to maintain the resort in first class condition.
- Experience in financial management.
- The successful candidate must be willing to work evenings, holidays, weekends, and various shifts, as needed.
- Knowledge of Maximo CMMS system or equivalent software.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Demonstrated strong partnering, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Proven decision-maker with the ability to handle multiple tasks while under time constraints.
- Strong customer satisfaction focus/perspective.
- Experience in project process, development, and implementation.
- Assist in creation and adhere to annual budget for department.
Associates Degree (AS) or equivalent experience in Facilities, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering. Preferred Education
Additional Information©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.