Marketing Associate (Tour Generating), Disney Vacation Club
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
“We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
This is an hourly plus commission professional tour generating position within Disney Vacation Club (DVC) that actively prospects guests to generate interest in attending a Disney vacation ownership presentation. Disney Vacation Club is a vacation ownership / timeshare product. Responsibilities
- Our Disney Vacation Club Associates are expected to be proactive as they interact with our guests at Aulani and off-property locations such as Ala Moana Shopping Center, Royal Hawaiian Center and Ka Makana Ali'i.
- Disney Vacation Club Associates will provide general information about Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa and are responsible for transitioning into Disney Vacation Club product overviews to schedule time for an open house presentation.
- Motivated by commission-based compensation
- Proven record of success and achievement
- Demonstrated history of initiative
- Ability to work independently as well in a team environment
- Ability to influence and persuade others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be flexible with work locations (including Aulani and Honolulu/Waikiki area) and work schedule (including over-time, nights, weekends and holidays)
- Ability to work on your feet, at both indoor and outdoor locations throughout the year
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with Windows based systems
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills, as well as continuous improvement process skills
- Demonstrated strong Guest Service skills
- Demonstrated strong presentation skills
- High school degree or equivalent
- College degree or equivalent
Additional Information©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.
We welcome your comments and questions about this Marketing Associate (Tour Generating), Disney Vacation Club opportunity at Disney.