The Disney culture is enchanting and unique, and we have found a kindred spirit in the living heritage and graceful rhythm of O`ahu. Built on 21 acres of oceanfront, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, welcomes Guests in true local fashion, calling on your natural passion and Aloha spirit to help us cultivate an experience that is upbeat, colorful and rooted in tradition. While our Guests take home happiness, the legends of O`ahu will become as much a part of them as they are of you.
We’re looking for talented people who are self-starters, passionate about what they do and strive for guest satisfaction. Housekeeping cast members play an important role in creating a home-away-from-home experience for each of our Guests every day. Their work can make all the difference for our Guests’ experience. This position is a link between the Housekeeping Operation and the Guest Service Managers and will focus on analyzing, tracking and reporting information gathered about our guests through the Resort’s Housekeeping Information Management System.
- Monitor and control service order dispatching for the Housekeeping Department
- Reporting – Create and analyze reports – to include monitoring inspection scores, attendant yields, guest delivery trends and other pertinent housekeeping reports. This position will assist in identifying challenges and solutions to improve the guest experience.
- Dissect and analyze guest survey scores and report findings and trends to housekeeping management
- Presenting – After creating and analyzing required reports, this position will present information to the Housekeeping Managers and may need to present to other Lines of Businesses.
- Communicate – Work with other Lines of Business leaders (to include Front Desk, Engineering, etc.) to assist in controlling Guest Rooms. The Coordinator will follow up on rooms that are Out of Inventory for various reasons: Odor, maintenance, room movement, etc.
- Wellness Checks – Coordinate and direct wellness checks to ensure all occupied guest rooms are entered on a daily basis. They will be required to log and track all rooms that are entered. This will be the point of contact with our guests/owners when implementing our DND policy.
- Flexible/Adaptable – will need to work weekends and/or holidays with full seven days a week availability
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills with high attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Proven ability and desire to learn and adhere to new policies, procedures and standards
- Ability to work on own with minimal supervision
- Ability to work efficiently and under extreme pressure and tight deadlines
- Previous experience in a hotel or resort environment
- Strong computer knowledge/skills and willingness to learn new programs
- Understanding of finances of a department
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of HotSOS or other Property Management System
- Proven strong background in Housekeeping Operations
HS Diploma or equivalent
Preferred Education Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Additional Information©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.