Project Management Control System Assistant
GENERAL ROLE DESCRIPTION:
To coordinate project administrative issues for the Project Manager
CORE FUNCTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works closely with the Project Team to ensure Submittals and RFIs are reviewed and responded on a timely basis.
- Responsible for collecting and processing technical and administrative information between the contractors and the Project team.
- Manages and input data via the electronic Project Management Control System.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, E-Mail)
EDUCATION, TRAINING, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Form 5 or above
- Certificate in Building Construction, Engineering or related is preferred
- 2 years work experience
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
We welcome your comments and questions about this Project Management Control System Assistant opportunity at Disney.