GENERAL ROLE DESCRIPTION:
Manages project administrative issues for the Project Manager and is a transitional role from coordination to management of a project.
CORE FUNCTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reports to the Project Manager / Construction Manager
- Manages the Submittal process familiar with statutory submission to be advantage
- Manages the Request for Interpretation (RFI) process.
- Manages the Products Substitution Process
- Manages the Contract Directives Process
- Works closely with the project planner to ensure all Submittals are submitted in accordance with the project schedule.
- Works closely with the Design Team to ensure Submittals and RFIs are reviewed and responded on a timely basis.
- Responsible for collecting and processing technical and administrative information between the contractors and the Project team.
- Participates in all design issues to ensure the best working practices and constructability processes are used.
- Manages the electronic Project Management Control System.
Basic QualificationsTECHNICAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 5 Years job related experience (or 3 years Theme Park experience) and building background prefers
- Experience managing the construction development process and documentation (shop drawings, document control, punch lists)
- Experience in the contract administration process
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, E-Mail)
EDUCATION, TRAINING, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- High Certificate or Diploma or Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Building Construction, Engineering, Architecture, or related profession.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
We welcome your comments and questions about this Project Coordinator opportunity at Disney.