GENERAL ROLE DESCRIPTION:
Manages project administrative issues for the Project Manager and is a transitional role from coordination to management of a project.
CORE FUNCTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reports to the Project Manager / Construction Manager
- Manages the Submittal process familiar with statutory submission to be advantage
- Manages the Request for Interpretation (RFI) process.
- Manages the Products Substitution Process
- Manages the Contract Directives Process
- Works closely with the project planner to ensure all Submittals are submitted in accordance with the project schedule.
- Works closely with the Design Team to ensure Submittals and RFIs are reviewed and responded on a timely basis.
- Responsible for collecting and processing technical and administrative information between the contractors and the Project team.
- Participates in all design issues to ensure the best working practices and constructability processes are used.
- Manages the electronic Project Management Control System.
Basic QualificationsTECHNICAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 5 Years job related experience (or 3 years Theme Park experience) and building background prefers
- Experience managing the construction development process and documentation (shop drawings, document control, punch lists)
- Experience in the contract administration process
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, E-Mail)
EDUCATION, TRAINING, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- High Certificate or Diploma or Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Building Construction, Engineering, Architecture, or related profession.