- To provide secretarial and administrative support to the GM and the team.
- To act as liaison contact point, in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin language, with other offices on admin matters.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF ALL RESPOINSIBILITIES
- Secretarial and clerical support to the GM, executives, and the team in general.
- To collect, sort out, and distribute incoming faxes, mails and other correspondences.
- To manage postage for outgoing mail and to administer courier companies.
- To sort and circulate all faxes and correspondence.
- To make travel/hotel arrangements.
- To prepare and circulate memoranda.
- To prepare expense reports.
- To place orders for and manage general procurement items
- Formal secretarial training.
- F.6 graduate.
- 8 years or above working experience
- Excellent communication in English both oral and written
INTERNALAll staff members within the Walt Disney Imagineering AsiaEXTERNALWDI Glendale and other Disney Affiliates, Hong Kong Government Depts., private sector members of the public.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
We welcome your comments and questions about this Administrative Assistant opportunity at Disney.