Houseperson / Utlilties- Full Time, Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort
For many of our guests, staying at Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort is a dream come true. Our Housekeeping Hosts and Hostesses help bring those dreams to life by creating special memories and a home-away-from-home experience for each of our guests every day.
ResponsibilitiesAs a member of the Housekeeping team, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Pressure washing
- Overall cleaning of guest rooms
- Stripping and making beds, vacuuming, dusting Bathroom scouring/sanitation
- Replenishing items such as linens, amenities and various supplies
- Trash disposal
- Cleaning appliances and washing dishes
- Carpet inspection and spot cleaning
- You may be required to lift items such as mattresses and/or bedspreads weighing up to 30 pounds and push large heavy carts.
- Housekeeping cast members also interact with guests daily, responding in a timely manner to their requests, assisting with directions and sharing information.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- This role is a Full-Time position and requires full availability, any day of the week, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Bilingual preferred
- One (1) year of previous Housekeeping experience.
- Previous housekeeping responsibilities for up to 14 rooms a day Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred.
Company Overview At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world. Additional InformationSCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
We welcome your comments and questions about this Houseperson / Utlilties- Full Time, Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort opportunity at Disney.