Housekeeping- Full Time, Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort
For many of our guests, staying at Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort is a dream come true. Our Housekeeping Hosts and Hostesses help bring those dreams to life by creating special memories and a home-away-from-home experience for each of our guests every day.
ResponsibilitiesAs a member of the Housekeeping team, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overall cleaning of guest rooms
- Stripping and making beds, vacuuming, dusting
- Bathroom scouring/sanitation
- Replenishing items such as linens, amenities and various supplies
- Trash disposal
- Cleaning appliances and washing dishes
- Carpet inspection and spot cleaning
- You may be required to lift items such as mattresses and/or bedspreads weighing up to 30 pounds and push large heavy carts.
- Housekeeping cast members also interact with guests daily, responding in a timely manner to their requests, assisting with directions and sharing information.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- Heavy lifting and working with chemicals are required.
- This role is Full-Time and requires full availability for any shift, any day, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Bilingual preferred.
- One (1) year of previous Housekeeping experience.
- Previous housekeeping responsibilities for up to 14 rooms a day
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred.
Additional InformationSCHEDULE AVAILABILTY Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
IMPORTANT: You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.