Hospitality- Seasonal, Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort
Do you live within driving distance of our beautiful Disney Vacation Club Resort in Hilton Head, SC? Looking for an exciting opportunity for next summer? If that’s the case, this might be the program for you!! Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort is searching for Disney College Program Alumni to participate on a program experience at the resort during the Summer of 2018. You are required to be local to the resort and provide your own transportation and housing to be eligible. DCP Alumni currently enrolled in college or are “recent grads” may apply.
The Hilton Head Hospitality opportunity is six months in length. This opportunity features two key components - Earning and Learning:
EARNING: Participants may work in front-line roles in Hospitality, Housekeeping, Merchandise, Recreation and Food and Beverage gaining real world experience and exposure to the operations of a Fortune 500 company.
LEARNING: Participants take part in networking sessions and events.
Basic QualificationsIn order to submit an application for the Hospitality opportunity, applicants must meet the following requirements.
1. Students must be currently enrolled and taking classes at an accredited program or institution and have completed at least one semester OR have graduated within the past six months.
- Students who have not yet graduated from high school but have dual enrollment with a college are not eligible to apply.
- Those who have taken college courses, but are currently taking "time off" from school are not eligible to apply.
- College freshmen may apply during their first semester of school to participate during their second semester. The Hospitality opportunity cannot serve as your first semester of school.
- Graduate students may apply. However, it is important to note that this program and its educational components, are designed for undergraduates.
2. Meet Any School Requirements for Participation Students also must meet any additional criteria their school requires for participation in our program. This may include G.P.A., grade level, and number of credit hours earned. Schools will be contacted to verify eligibility.
3. Be at least 18 years of age by the time the program begins All participants must be at least 18 years of age by their arrival date.
4. Possess Unrestricted Work Authorization Participation in this program also requires unrestricted work authorization.
Attention international students:
- To be eligible, you must be currently enrolled in a college/university in the United States and possess unrestricted US work authorization. Typically, this means international students must be studying on an F-1 or J-1 visa. Contact your international student advisor if you have questions regarding your eligibility.
- If you currently do not have a United States Social Security Number issued to you, please call (407) 828-1736 prior to completing the application.
- Reminder: Should an invitation be extended to you, you will be required to submit verification of your legal right to work in the United States at the time of your arrival.
Preferred QualificationsWe are currently accepting applications for the following program terms:
- Spring/Summer: April 2018 - September 2018
Additional InformationThis opportunity is currently being held at Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. Interested students must be local to the area and provide their own housing and transportation.