Custodial- Full Time, Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort
For many of our guests, staying at Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort is a dream come true. Our Custodial Hosts and Hostesses help bring those dreams to life by creating special memories and a home-away-from-home experience for each of our guests every day.
ResponsibilitiesCustodial Hosts and Hostesses will have the opportunity to work across a variety of locations, both indoors and outdoors, and interact with Guests daily answering questions, supplying directions and providing exceptional Guest service. Daily responsibilities include cleaning tables, emptying trashcans, cleaning restrooms, using chemicals, heavy lifting, prolonged standing, and sweeping and general area cleaning.
Other responsibilities include:
- Work at different heights to clean building walls and windows.
- Scrub floors and detail clean bathrooms and other areas.
- Clean and dust attractions and shows after closing hours.
- Cleaning hazardous spills.
- Pressure wash concrete and other surfaces.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- Willing to work at various heights preferred.
- This role is Full-Time and requires full availability for any shift, any day of the week, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Previous custodial experience preferred.
- Previous pressure washing experience preferred.
- Previous experience using specialized floor cleaning equipment (buffers and carpet care cleaners) preferred.
- Previous experience using ride-on sweeper/scrubber equipment preferred.
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.