Coordinator of Training- Part Time, Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort
The position will serve as HR support to all lines of business at the Resort including Front Desk, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, Merchandise, Recreation, Engineering, Business Operations, and Administration. Hourly Cast Member training and regulatory maintenance will be the primary focus of this role.
- Support recruitment efforts of the HR team by preparing all resources to be utilized at local job/recruitment fairs
- Conduct property (and LOB area) tours with each new hire
- Update, revise, and distribute local OJT training materials (ensure the accuracy of all LOB Tackle Boxes)
- Coordinate and Facilitate local “Disney Trainer” meetings
- Coordinate/facilitate new Global training initiatives at the local Resort level
- Coordinate/facilitate Regulatory Training and re-certifications for all departments
- Input Regulatory Training data into DDC and communicate with WDW partners
- Partner with all applicable WDW partners to provide in person training at Resort as needed
- Create/sustain Performance Alignment documentation for LOB’s and be trained as a Professional DDC User to support ongoing training documentation/tracking needs
- Support NGE related training as needed by LOB’s (technical enhancement support)
- Coordinate and Facilitate Brown Bag Lunch and Learning classes for hourly Cast Members
- Assist the HR team with project work as needed
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to speak in front of various size groups
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
- Proven ability to think creatively and partner in solving departmental training issues
- Computer knowledge and skills
- Excellent follow through
- Ability to work with all levels of Cast and diverse personalities
- Flexible Part-Time availability including weekends, evenings, and holidays
- If a current Cast Member, must meet the Resort transfer guidelines
- “Disney Trainer”
- Human Resources or Training experience
Company Overview At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Additional InformationSCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
We welcome your comments and questions about this Coordinator of Training- Part Time, Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort opportunity at Disney.