Project Portfolio Analyst
The Project Portfolio Analyst is responsible, under guidance from the Project Portfolio Manager, for gathering project related data from Project Managers & Producers, supporting the Production & Project Management departments in the treatment of this data and maintaining reports for executives. Responsibilities also include project audits, system administration, support to system integrations, data entry and quality assurance. The career path is to grow into a Senior Project Portfolio Analyst role supporting the enhancement of processes and tracking of projects of the Digital Production & Project Management teams. This position will require minimal travel (<5%).
- Owns Production forecast inputs for the Reference Product, Imaging and APAC portfolios and is responsible for monthly updates.
- Partnering with Finance to mitigate budget/forecast variances and assist in monthly/quarterly close procedures.
- Communicating project variance/burn updates to Project Management and Production; escalating project financial issues when/where necessary.
- Supporting ongoing maintenance and enhancements to the project estimation tool.
- Supports Production and Project Management departments in the bulk entry of data where needed.
- System administration of CA Clarity (supports day-to-day system needs)
- Creating and maintaining reporting solutions for Production, Project Management, and Executives.
- Ensuring Project Management and Production teams have the appropriate tools for project financial planning.
- Developing effective partnerships and collaborating with Leads across all departments in DPRD
- 1-3 years Project Portfolio Analyst experience or similar role
- Experienced w/ Microsoft Project or similar tool; CA Clarity experience a plus
- MS Office proficient; expert in Excel
- MySQL proficient; Jaspersoft experience a plus
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to juggle, shift gears and maintain a sense of humor
- Practiced in the basics of project management (estimation, project planning, resource planning, issue management, risk management, change management, communication planning)
- Understands the e-commerce project lifecycle
- Able to deliver under extreme deadlines and intense business environment
- Experience working with multiple creative and technical teams
- Excellent business communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and solution-oriented when managing issues
- Comfortable when communicating with VP-level managers
- Practiced in negotiating with others in ways that result in win/win agreements and outcomes
- Demonstrated analysis/assessment capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- MBA strongly preferred
Disney Parks & Resorts Digital (Digital), a division of the Walt Disney Company, creates world-class immersive online & mobile experiences for premier vacation brands including Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resort, Hong Kong Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line and Disney Vacation Club. Digital has offices in Los Angeles, Anaheim, Seattle, Hong Kong and Orlando where we design and develop results-driven websites and mobile applications.
Additional InformationThis position is a legal entity of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, an equal opportunity employer.