Programmatic Campaign Manager
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
This individual would be responsible for campaign management activities such as campaign implementation QA, ongoing optimization, and performance insights reporting. He/she provides input in the construction of client decks and status documentation.
The ideal candidate will have extensive prior experience with bid management platforms and active self-service Programmatic campaign management. He/she will also have some prior online trafficking experience with DART/DCM or other ad servers.
“We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
- Regular review and optimization of campaigns across revenue, performance KPIs, and budget pacing
- Analyze performance and unique opportunities to understand value provided by DSPs and other vendors
- Design and implement tests to evaluate DSP platforms and varying campaign strategies
- Work with internal teams to create optimization strategies that align with campaign goals, delivery, and performance
- Provide performance and audience insights for partner-facing campaign performance reports
- Help lead supply analysis and key partner relationship development (PMPs)
- Advance Programmatic mobile, video, and native strategies
- Participate in regular knowledge sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimization and enhancement
- Educate broader Disney Customer Engagement team on how Programmatic works and its value
- 3 - 5+ years Digital media experience
- 2 - 3 years of self-service RTB/Programmatic buying experience
- Experience leveraging DSP’s (such as DBM, AOP, Turn) and/or digital bid management systems
- Quick learner who loves to pick up new tools/software for reporting & analysis
- Organized, detail oriented, and highly focused
- Good technical communicator – can work with DSP teams
- People person – can work with Brand and other internal teams to plan and optimize campaigns for performance
- Cool under pressure and able to concentrate in the middle of any chaos
- Passion for online advertising technology
- Familiarity of how web sites and online ads work
- Strong understanding of online ad serving concepts for video and mobile
- Extensive use and knowledge of ad servers and rich media vendors
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Familiarity with web debugging tools (Firebug, HTTPFox, Fiddler, etc.)
Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience; Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance is a plus (also past relevant work experience is prioritized over degree focus)
Additional Information©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.