At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
“We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
This individual will be responsible for Programmatic campaign management activities such as campaign set-up, documentation creation and maintenance, QA, performance reporting, and billing reconciliation. They will also be responsible for budget pacing review and recommendation of related campaign adjustments to Programmatic Media Manager.
The ideal candidate will have previous online ad experience. Prior self-service experience with DSPs and active campaign management is a huge plus. Responsibilities
- Traffic, QA, and monitor Programmatic media campaigns in the DSPs
- Ensure Programmatic campaigns are created and implemented in DSPs according to best practices and to achieve optimal campaign performance
- Budget changes and pacing management
- Self-service campaign management within DSPs toward KPIs
- Handle daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
- Assist in the development of partner-facing campaign performance reports
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to learn new strategies for optimization and enhancement
- 1-3 years of digital display experience
- Strong experience in management of digital accounts with a focus on performance
- In-depth knowledge of self-service programmatic buying, DSPs, and the wider digital display landscape
- Self-service experience using Doubleclick Bid Manager (DBM) or other DSP is a huge plus
- Good knowledge of the fundamentals of Ad Serving and display technologies
- Ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to form strong relationships with clients and internal teams
- Passion for online advertising technology
- Familiarity of how web sites and online ads work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Required Education Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience; Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance is a plus (past relevant work experience is prioritized over degree focus) Additional Information©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.