Consumer Insight Manager
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
“We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
Understanding consumers and exceeding guest expectations is core to the success of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts. This team champions integrated, holistic consumer insights that keep guests at the heart of decisions and positively influence business performance. We design, interpret, and share primary research that enables better decisions by driving company-wide understanding of consumer mindsets, motivations, expectations, and experiences.
This position can be located in either Glendale, CA or Celebration, FL. It will be based on the applicants' qualifications. ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include:
- designing and leading research studies
- talking with guests about their experiences
- interpreting qualitative and quantitative data
- influencing decisions by sharing insights with internal partners
This role supports the development of websites, mobile apps, and in-Park digital guest experiences.
This role can be located in either Glendale, CA or Celebration, FL (near Orlando). Basic Qualifications
These are the minimum qualifications you need to be considered for this position:
- Minimum 5 years market research experience
- Experience with a variety of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Experience building relationships with internal partners/stakeholders
- Experience sharing a point of view with internal partners/stakeholders verbally and in written form
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Translate data and analysis into compelling presentations / written communications
- Comfortable talking with consumers and Disney guests
- Demonstrated experience with a statistical package (SAS, SPSS)
- Effectively manage multiple priorities
- Must be willing to travel occasionally
- Experience moderating
- Expertise with a statistical package (SAS, SPSS)
- Experience partnering with vendors
Required Education Degree in market research, marketing, statistics, sociology, psychology, business, or economics Additional Information©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.