Ad Operations Associate
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
This individual will be responsible for ad trafficking and quality assurance of display and video campaigns primarily in DCM. During low trafficking periods, he/she will also support the Programmatic buying team in campaign setup and management within the DSPs.
The ideal candidate will have some experience with DART/DCM or other ad servers. Previous trafficking experience in any ad servers is a huge plus. They will also have some working knowledge of Programmatic buying. Any self-service experience working in a DSP is another huge plus.
“We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
- Traffic display and video campaigns in DCM following proper naming and tagging structure
- Perform Quality Assurance of all campaign materials prior to launch including ad tags, creative, and 3rd party pixels and wrappers
- Generate HTML test tags and check functionality
- Maintain integrity of ad tagging structure to enable display and video ads for proper targeting and tracking across all platforms
- Pull ad hoc reporting upon request
- Provide technical ad support in coordination with display and video media
- Assist Programmatic buying team in campaign setup and management in DSPs during low trafficking periods
- 1 - 3 years Digital advertising experience
- Solid base knowledge of HTML
- Experience with display and video ad-serving technologies such as DCM and Innovid
- Experience with DCO solutions such as DoubleClick Studio and Flashtalking
- Exposure to and understanding of Programmatic media buying
- Experience with ad management technologies such as MediaOcean, Donovan (or similar), etc.
- Experience working as part of a team on advertising trafficking, campaign management, or ad ops analysis
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Superior time management and organizational skills as well as the capacity to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
Required Education Four-year college degree or equivalent experience(Marketing, Programming, or Computer Science degree or background is a plus) Additional Information©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.