Sr Digital Account Mgr
Based in Orlando Florida and reporting to the Manager, Digital Account Management, the Senior Digital Account Manager will work with various business partners to bring to life their Marketing, Sales, and operational needs on the Parks and Resorts (P&R) websites. This position works closely with leaders across Marketing, Sales and Operations and all Disney Parks and Resorts Digital disciplines. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of eCommerce websites, mobile and Digital marketing. The candidate will need to have very strong collaboration and influencing skills. Responsibilities
- Relationship Management – The Senior Digital Account Manager, under guidance from their leader, manages partner expectations, scope, budget discussions and project communications.
- Develops strong partner relationships
- Provides partners with a consistent point of contact and accountability for their digital business needs
- Provides strong business thinking to on our partner’s various digital business needs
- Can frequently shift focus across projects or lines of business
- Is able to articulate Disney Parks and Resorts Digital strategy
- Works to deliver solutions to business partner needs within the established digital strategy
- Market Research: The Senior Digital Account Manager helps shape market and guest research, providing the digital point of view and analysis of the data, recommending actionable digital strategies and tactics.
- Participates in defining focus group and usability testing as needed
- Analyzes market trends, user profiles, qualitative research, usability results, Omniture data, sales data, attendance data and secondary source information to identify opportunities for initiative that will improve guest satisfaction, penetrate new or lapsed markets and/or extend the Parks and Resorts bran
- Tracks industry trends and competitive initiatives, striving to keep our products, if not on the cutting edge, at least to industry best practices
- Performs ongoing competitive analysis
- Requirements Definition: The Senior Digital Account Manager is responsible for translating marketing concepts into detailed product requirements.
- Generates project briefs to illustrate the essential elements of a project including objectives, strategies, target audience, background, and execution considerations
- Often writes the detailed business requirements, or at least owns their quality
- Program/Project Leadership – The Senior Digital Account Manager is responsible for the on-time, on-budget, on-strategy delivery of marketing related projects
- Escalates unresolved business, strategy, scope, and budget issues as appropriate to the Manager/Director
- Is primarily responsible for defining, prioritizing, and driving acceptance of project objectives and scope with the project team and partners
- Ensures appropriate review and sign-off of key deliverables with Disney Parks and Resorts Digital executives and partners
- Fosters effective working relationships with internal Disney Parks and Resorts Digital Creative, Production, and Technology teams and often brokers solutions between them
- A minimum of 5 years combined business and digital experience
- Experience with technical, user and business issues in a fast moving digital organization
- Ability to anticipate, identify, and articulate the impact of emerging industry trends on our business
- Strong verbal and written communication and leadership skills, including an ability to communicate effectively at the Manager/Executive level
- Ability to work collaboratively across large matrix organizations
- Experience with eCommerce technology platforms
- Comprehensive understanding of traditional or digital retail promotional strategies
- Program or portfolio management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
The Walt Disney Company is a world-class entertainment and technological leader. Walt’s passion was to continuously envision new ways to move audiences around the world—a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts and a cruise line to sports, news, movies and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences — and we’re constantly looking for new ways to enhance these exciting experiences. Bring your individual talents here and discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
“It takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt was on to something when he said that, and it continues to ring true today. No matter the stage in your career, being a part of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts means being a part of a team where you help bring innovation to life through unsurpassed products, services and most importantly remarkable experiences. As a Cast Member you are the steward and connection to our legacy and the backbone of our thriving innovations. Join our team and watch your dreams come true.
Additional InformationThis position is a legal entity of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, an equal opportunity employer.