Senior Manager- Distribution Marketing
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
“We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
Lead the Distribution Marketing team supporting various sales channels including Travel Agency Sales, Domestic Wholesale, OTA’s, Florida Tourist Sales and Premium Services. This role is responsible for developing the go to market approach within in each channel ensuring alignment with consumer strategy. Leverage insights, channel trends and competitive landscape to optimize the channel and help deliver aggressive sales goals. Responsibilities
- Work closely with key partners to define marketing and communication strategies that includes the consumer and our clients at the center of every decision
- Constantly evolve our approach to ensure we are providing and leading the industry with tools that support the sales channels
- Develop innovative client marketing plans and engagement opportunities that showcase the breadth and scope of the WDW product
- Understand the channels and nuances to be able to solve complex challenges through innovative thinking
- Keep leadership apprised of trends and opportunities, always looking for new and unique ways to promote our brand within the channels
- Assist team in navigating challenges and barriers for partners and clients, championing issues internally to keep things moving
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships across the company
- Contribute to the building, mentorship and retention of an outstanding, high performing team. Provide inspiring leadership that will encourage success and growth
- 10+ years of relevant market and channel experience preferably in support of marketing and sales functions in the consumer entertainment, travel or amusement park industry.
- Demonstrated cross-functional expertise in diverse fields including marketing, sales, strategy, CIMA etc.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt to changing business conditions
- Outstanding negotiation skills, ability to use appropriate levers to persuade others to take action and to strive to find solutions that meet the mutual needs of all parties and the company as a whole
- Ability to present persuasive recommendations to senior leadership as well as key stakeholders, including ability to communicate ideas and recommendations in a meaningful way that highlights a clear decision framework
- Strong project management competency managing cross-functional roles without direct supervision
- A track record of leading and developing high performing teams
- Travel & Resort Industry, Entertainment and/or Theme Park experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Additional Information©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.