Senior Financial Analyst
“We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
The Disney Vacation Club (DVC) Member Accounting team is responsible for managing nearly $1 billion dollar loan portfolio; and bills and collects over $430 million in annual dues on behalf of the condo associations that it supports. This position is responsible for providing support to the collections, foreclosure and bankruptcy processes, weekly and monthly reporting and identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Manage the foreclosure process while driving improvements to shorten process timelines
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting and analysis for Member Accounting
- Identify and drive continuous process improvements
- Provide bi-weekly and annual compliance reporting
- Document Standard Operating Guidelines for all processes throughout the department
- Support system enhancement testing
- Support the overall Collections Team
- Demonstrated strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated problem solving, decision making, and continuous process improvement skills
- Demonstrated strong partnering skills with a willingness to exchange ideas and information in a positive environment
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
The Walt Disney Company is a world-class entertainment and technological leader. Walt’s passion was to continuously envision new ways to move audiences around the world—a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts and a cruise line to sports, news, movies and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences — and we’re constantly looking for new ways to enhance these exciting experiences. Bring your individual talents here and discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
“It takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt was on to something when he said that, and it continues to ring true today. No matter the stage in your career, being a part of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts means being a part of a team where you help bring innovation to life through unsurpassed products, services and most importantly remarkable experiences. As a Cast Member you are the steward and connection to our legacy and the backbone of our thriving innovations. Join our team and watch your dreams come true. Additional InformationThis position is a legal entity of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, an equal opportunity employer.