Revenue Management Analyst (Disney Cruise Line)
The Revenue Management and Analytics (RM&A) team supports clients across The Walt Disney Company, including Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, Disney Cruise Line, Media Networks (e.g., ABC, ESPN), Studio Entertainment (e.g., The Walt Disney Studios, Disney Theatrical Group) and Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media in the core competencies of yield management, revenue planning, forecasting, pricing and optimization. Key partners to the RM&A organization include Marketing, Finance, Business Development, Research and Operations. Roles within RM&A develop, analyze, and execute strategies to maximize profitability and improve the value proposition for our Guests, Cast Members and Shareholders. Candidates should have a natural curiosity to understand the "why" behind business performance, take a proactive role in problem-solving, be results oriented, be able to prioritize and be a team player in a collaborative environment.
The Disney Cruise Line (DCL) Revenue Management Analyst works closely with their leader, a Revenue Manager, to maximize revenue from stateroom inventory for their assigned ship. They are also responsible for ensuring all bookings are assigned a stateroom and have fully paid their balance due prior to each sail date so the pier and shipboard teams can provide a seamless guest experience.
- Partner with Revenue Manager on inventory control strategies, including overselling and upgrading
- Implement real-time inventory controls in Disney Cruise Line’s reservation system
- Monitor exception reports to ensure guests have fully paid applicable deposits and balances due, as well as ensure cancellation and other policies are being properly followed
- Partner with various departments (including Guest Services, Guest Communications, Security Compliance, Pier Operations, and Onboard Sales) to resolve reservation issues, as well as occasionally communicate solutions directly to guests
- Work with shipboard team to block rooms for maintenance while minimizing impact to guests and revenue
- Provide back-up support for Revenue Manager in evaluating Revenue Management System pricing recommendations
- Apply Guest Communications vouchers to reservations
- Evaluate and suggest improvements to department processes and reports
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Industrial Engineering, or related field
- Demonstrated strong analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Proven success collaborating with a range of partners
- Strong sense of responsibility, ownership, and pride in delivering quality results
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and processes
How To Stand Out:
- Revenue management, pricing, or inventory control experience
Who We Are:
“We make happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
Additional Information©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.