This position will be part of the Digital Commerce team focused on Lodging and OmniChannel Sales. The team is responsible for product strategy, concept development, defining and executing these initiatives, in collaboration with our key stakeholders and partners. The Product Manager will work closely with operations, design, analytics, engineers and executive teams to bring products to market and develop and grow business opportunities for DPRD. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that guests love.
- Support the team with documentation, industry research, reporting/analytics, project logistics, testing, and general coordination of feature launches/enhancements
- Work with development teams by ensuring they have a deep understanding of the product objectives and priority, and helping the teams translate the product concepts into user stories, epics and other appropriate product deliverables (e.g., project briefs, scope/requirement documents, Guest prioritized needs, etc.)
- Partner with key stakeholders (creative, pricing, revenue management, marketing, sales, operations, etc.) to build and manage scope expectations as well as across other product lines/destinations/brands within DPRD to ensure a seamless Guest experience across touch points
- 4+ years experience working in the digital industry, preferably with experience delivering experiences for mobile app as well as web
- Experienced Product Owner, leading development teams to deliver business value with input from many stakeholders
- Champion the digital experience, advocating on the Guest's behalf, and working diligently to create a first-class experience for Disney guests
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases
- Proven ability to collaborate with and achieve actionable results through others, plus the ability to build strong and sustainable relationships, and the capability to interact within all levels of the organization
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate and influence decision making with all levels in the organization (business, executive, technical
Disney Parks & Resorts Digital (DPRD), a division of the Walt Disney Company, creates world-class immersive digital experiences for Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resort, Hong Kong Disneyland, Disneyland Paris, Shanghai Disney Resort, Disney Cruise Line and Disney Vacation Club. DPRD is responsible for the end-to-end Guest experience for all digital-led initiatives globally, across the Attractions & Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Resorts & Transportation and Merchandise lines of business.
Additional InformationThis position is a legal entity of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, an equal opportunity employer