Truck Driver- Full Time
As a Truck Driver, you will be responsible for supporting the Distribution Centers by driving semi tractor vehicles, bobtail trucks, van and working in the warehouse. The driver’s primary responsibilities will be delivering mail, parts and supplies to and from Los Angeles (LA), Orange County (OC) and Inland Empire (IE) locations. Other duties include working in the Distribution Service Centers, supporting inbound and outbound operations, loading and unloading trailers. The driver should possess a Class A license to drive a semi tractor and must have an excellent driving record. Proof of DMV record is required. Knowledge of Warehouse Management System or Production/Manufacturing system is helpful.
The starting rate for a Truck Driver is $21.00/ hour.
- Driving bobtail truck; delivering mail, parts, linens and supplies to and from LA, IE and OC locations
- Driving Semi tractor; delivering mail, parts, linens and supplies to and from LA, IE and OC locations
- Driving Boudin bakery van, delivering baked goods to resort
- Driving pickup; delivering mail, parts, and supplies to and from LA, IE and OC locations
- Working in the Distribution services DCs, supporting inbound and outbound operations Load and unload trailers
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- Class A license in order to drive Semi tractor
- You must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record (no tickets/accidents/ moving violations in the past 12 months)
- Ability to drive manual/automatic transmission
- Willing to have a mandatory DOT drug test
- May be required to work graveyard shifts if needed
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events
- This role is Part Time and requires full availability for three (3) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Bilingual preferred
- 1 year previous driving experience with a Class A license
- Previous experience with warehouse management systems or production/manufacturing systems helpful
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred
Company Overview At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world. Additional InformationSCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
KEYWORD: DLR CASTING, dlrcasting